The first year of your newborn babies life goes by far too quickly yet it is one of the most treasurable times. Their appearance and development change almost day by day and with a blink of an eye these moments have passed you by.
Why not let us capture these special early years with a newborn portrait or the complete first year package (birth to 12 months).
Newborn Portrait – £150
The ideal time to photograph a newborn baby is before they reach 14 days as after this time they start to uncurl from their natural foetal position also they generally spend most of their time sleeping which enable us to capture those beautiful, peaceful images.
It’s never too early to book a newborn portrait but it is advisable to contact us whilst still pregnant to provisionally book a time frame around your due date.
We want parents to feel comfortable and at ease during the session so we allocate 2-3 hours , which allows time for feeding, changing and comfort breaks.
- £150 includes 8 x 10 inch standard print of your choice.
- Provided a disk full of wonderful photographs taken during the Package
The First Year Package – £250
Capturing three Photograph session throughout your babies first year at your chosen age.
Ideally; Birth, 6 months and 1 year, marking your child’s first birthday.
First Year Package Includes:
-Includes 8 x 10 from each session.
-Provided a disk full of wonderful photographs taken during the Package
- Had so much fun doing the photo shoot yesterday! Would recommend to anyone :)Alice Hughes
- Absolutely beautiful pictures ... Can't wait to see them all see u again in Feb for more pics ... Defo recommended xSarah Jane Nichols
- Fantastic. Lovely atmosphere and great fun. Anita you have a true talent. Thank you so much. xxxTracey Hooper
- We had a brilliant time being photographed! Loved every second :-))) would highly recommend to everybody!!! XxxxAngela Hughes
- Fabulous photos, I really didn't know how anyone was going to be able to photograph my very uncooperative 2 year old, but Anita is wonderful, we now have lots of beautiful pictures. Thank you so much!Laura Clark
- Had an absolutely fantastic photo shoot with Anita. We were concerned that our children (3&5) may get bored easily but Anita entertained them and kept them amused throughout the entire shoot. The only thing I would say is we can't decide which one to have as a canvas as all of them are absolutely fantastic!! thank you again.Ceri Wilcox Kentish
Below are a selection of photographs from recent shoots.